Travel and Hotel Information
The following information can be used to arrange travel and lodging during the conference period. Please note that participants are responsible for securing their own travel and lodging arrangements. Participants are strongly encouraged not to make their travel and lodging arrangements until they have successfully registered for the REACH(c) 2018 Whole School Reform Conference. To receive the pre-arranged discount for attending this conference, participants must secure travel and lodging prior to the cut-off date. REACH(c) will not be responsible for hotel or airfare costs. All conference workshops and pre-conference sessions will take place at The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.
The REACH(c) Whole School Reform: Coaching in Systems that Work sponsor hotel is: Place: The Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Address: 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214 Phone: (615) 889-1000 Online Reservation: Click here
reach(c) wsr Guest Room rate
Start Date End Date Room Type Single/Double
02/16/18 02/19/18 Standard Guest Room *$185.00
The prevailing daily resort fee (currently $20.00) will be added to the guest room rate. This fee will cover several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Resort savings card
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
Rates are net, non-commissionable. On an optional basis, our Atrium view rooms are an additional $50.00. Rates are subject to the current 9.25% sales tax, 6% occupancy tax and $2.50 per room per night city tax. Each additional person to a room is $20.00. Children 12 years and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents.
- Self-parking is currently $29.00 inclusive of tax
- Valet parking is currently $38.00 inclsuive of tax
- Round Trip Airport Shuttle is $30.00 per person
- Round Trip Downtown Shuttle is $20.00 per person
*Group Rate Cutoff: This special offer is presented by Gaylord Opryland Hotel and may change based on the Hotel's reassessment of the Hotel's rate and overall availability.
All REACH(c) WSR participants must arrange their own travel arrangements. The closest airport to the conference venue is Nashville International. Participants are encouraged to make arrangements early to secure the best pricing available.
If you would like to have REACH(c) secure your travel and lodging, click here.
Participants are encouraged to register early and take advantage of the early bird and group rates. Once the registration is confirmed, participants should arrange their travel and lodging, if necessary. Please note, food, other than registered dinner sessions will be paid for by participants, as well.
There are several registration options. Click here to select the one that addresses your need.